Thursday, September 14, 2006

Happy Birthday to Zoe

Zoe is 15 today. So beautiful, smart and funny. So grown up and sad in a way, happens way too fast.

We had chicken and homemade noodles for dinner. It was her choice. She and Katharine made the noodles, cuz they wanted to. Dinner was yummy and the cake was good too. 16 candles, all lit by Katharine. (One to grow on) Then Zoe lit them. Funny how kids like to play with fire.

All in all, I think she had a very nice birthday. It has been a very long day though and I just wanted to let you know that I am fine and still around. I planned on posting the other night and didn't get to it. But, I will.

Katharine in I were in LA the other day and I saw a funny redundant sign. We snapped a photo of it. I need to post it. Truly made my day. Well, that and singing songs with the radio from the seventies! Love that old rock n roll. Led Zeppelin, Bad Company, Pink Floyd, Styx, even Peter Frampton. Saw him the other night on the new Celebrity Duet show. Love that show and he looked so old with short white hair. Gone the long blond locks. It happens to the best of us.

Off and running. I hope to catch up on Sunday!

Oh and Happy Birthday Zoe!

6 comments:

Carie said...

Happy Birthday Zoe :o)

alan said...

Happy belated Birthday to one of the smartest kids I know!

alan

for_the_lonely said...

Happy belated birthday, sweet Zoe! :)

Nancy,
I have seen Bad Company ( "Baaaaaad company...'till the day I die!" LOL)in concert, as well as Peter Frampton ( he opened for Journey). Pretty cool to see them all! Come to think of it, almost all of the concerts that I've seen are from singers that had their hey day in the '70s and '80s! LOL My favorite? Eddie Money..."Take Me Home Tonight"....one of my all time fav songs!

Enjoy the cooler weather and the weekend! I love you!

Sarah

Heidi said...

Happy B-lated Birthday Zoe..Hope your day was wonderful. :)

Dr. Deb said...

I hope she had a great birthday. My daughter just turned 13. I almost cried. Seems like it goes so fast.

My best to you and GOM too,
Deb

Playground In My Mind said...

Happy Belated BUT Bountiful Birthday wishes:) hugs, Renee