Saturday, February 03, 2007

Anniversary

Today is our 17th wedding anniversary. No gifts. Money back into the business, which is fine since I am still not over the craziness of shopping and spending at Christmas...Anyhow, a real marriage works like this....I am so tired from listening to the three girl sleepover til three AM...Would you mind going to Costco for me? That is where he is now. Frankly it is cheaper to send him for a few things we need, than sending me, who would find other things we would need. Isn't that sweet?

I am sure I mentioned how we met and married on a year ago post, so I won't go there. I am just happy to have had my husband in my life for the last 17 years and want to say, Happy Anniversary and I love you!

Blogger says it is scheduled outage time....Gotta run!

5 comments:

alan said...

The Happiest of Anniversaries to you!

I just came from the Costco/San's/WalMart loop, with Border's thown in just to get me in trouble. With us it's the other way around, if you only want what's on the list she'd better go!

But then I'm the one who loves the "chick flicks" too...

Once again, Happy Happy Anniversary!

alan

Dr. Deb said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Carie said...

Happy Anniversary

zbjernak said...

haye,

happy anniersary to you, nancy...

have fun...

A Flowered Purse said...

Happy Late anniversary!!!!
Love
dianna