Friday, February 02, 2007

The Perfume is Very Irresistible

I just changed over to the new blogger thing and couldn't get back on after I posted and left a couple of comments yesterday. Not a good start eh?

Anyhow, running out to pick up one of the girls, so this will be brief.

The perfume I was wearing the other day and am currently enjoying very much is Givenchy's Very Irresistible. I actually had to go look at the bottle. I told somebody the other day it was De-Lovely. Lovely is from Sarah Jessica Parker and I like it very much. But it was the wrong name of course. I don't know where De-Lovely came from. I also thought this perfume was Liv Tyler's, but I think she is just the model...I dunno, but I do think it smells yummy....

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nancy ,
I guess everyone had to switchover..I don't like changes!

I'll check out that perfume this weekend. My fav is Burbury London.

zbjernak said...

u can try "Incanto" by salvatore ferragamo

great perfume