Thursday, December 01, 2005

This is Strange!

How strange is this??? David found a website and signed up Charlie. It is called Piedog. Cuz, he has three colors. He got his certificate in the mail yesterday and his photo is on the website....Seriously, one of the strangest things I have ever seen! LOL


Piedog


While on the subject of the dog, here is what is going on with the loser neighbor!

I despise the new loser neighbor. We have been working with the dog, Charlie/Steve, to get him not to bark at the dog next door. Can't dislike the dog, even though his owner is an idiot. Charlie/Steve has been doing better as I get him to sit and stay as the loud chain leash with the dog attached go by our house three times a day. I can hear the neighbor come out of his house and then I get Charlie/Steve to sit, before he hears it. If I can. Sometimes he gets there first. He just wants to play and talk to the other dog. Or maybe he wants to bite the loser neighbor in the butt! I have no idea what happens when I am not here. But, I suspect Charlie/Steve likes to bark at him, because he can.

It is very stressful to make sure not to let the dog bark and to constantly be listening to when I need to be on my toes. I heard another neighbor below us tell another neighbor next to him that the new guy has asked him to take out some of his trees! They are blocking his view! He said, he will be trimming his trees and will be doing this once for the guy, cuz he is new. He also asked the neighbor if he could top his trees by ten feet. I heard him say, sure, and I will pay you for it. I asked him six months ago to trim the mass of trees blocking our view of the bay and he told me he was going to do it next year. Maybe I should get the loser neighbor to ask. We all seem to be abiding by his demands these days. I can see what is next too. Our trash cans. He looks up to our driveway and we have the trash cans there blocking his view of us getting in our car. I can just hear him telling the city that we don't have them hidden. Which they should be. But, there is nowhere to put them, other than where they have been for the last thirty years!

Okay, this is too funny. I can hear the deer in his yard right now. HAHAHA. I have photos of the previous neighbor's garden being devoured by the deer. This guy is about to have his yard landscaped after ripping out almost all the gorgeous flowers that the last neighbor put in for the two years he was there. He worked from morning til sunset every weekend. I wish he still lived there! But, the loser neighbor is in for a rude awakening very soon. I am not going to tell him that the deer are going to eat everything he plants. I can't wait til he comes out and sees only stems. I suppose that is mean, but I don't care. This guy is not kind or neighborly in the least! He is Scrooge!

9 comments:

Grumpy Old Man said...

This is the piedog site.

Run by a very nice lady, actually, who encourages pet rescues.

Cathy said...

Piedog; I'm with you; very strange. I guess there's a certificate for everything out there. You win best blog about the piedog today! :)

And man, bad neighbours are the absolute worst. We moved a year ago and had bad neighbours at our old house. Now they're great.

Babs said...

I will have to blog sometime about our bad neighbors...they cost us $10,000 and a year of grief.

How does this kooky neighbor think you can stop a dog from barking? Our Barney (the beagle) barks AND bays when he hears people going by when he's outside. He gets very proud of himself protecting his turf. My sis bought one of those bark zapper things for her noisemaker....the dog seems to figure out how long it takes her to find the remote thingy and stops just before he gets zipped! LOL

I hope you have a secret camera to capture the look on his face when he sees his expensive stems!

zbjernak said...

we chinese have a saying....

of men and women, women are the most cruel

ahhahahahhaha

cheers

for_the_lonely said...

Hank the Cowdog....and Charlie the Piedog! Too funny! And I wouldn't tell your neighbor about the deer either...we are two peas in a pod on that one!

Love ya,
Sarah

Heidi said...

I can't wait til he comes out and sees only stems. I suppose that is mean, but I don't care.

The way he treats u and others..he deserves it! Let us know what happens and his reaction..Knowing him he would prob blame it on the dog..oye!

Dr. Deb said...

I love this. This is so cute.


~Deb

Just Jan said...

I tried the link for the piedog site, but it doesn't work.

You'll have to get us photos to share of the deer devouring his yard...lol. Mean people just suck.

hope it gets better.

I loved your pictures in your previous blog..I'd love to see that from my own house...

Phoebe said...

I guess I should consider myself very lucky. I have pleasant neighbors in New York and terrific neighbors in Connecticut. It makes life so much more pleasant. There's too much stress in life as it is. We need more sweetness and light and less self-importance and contention. So there!