Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Horoscope says....

I was thinking about what to post today. I could write about the hawks nesting in the tree in our yard and while that is very cool, the fact that they are not putting caca on my car is a bonus! I could wonder out loud about who that man was on American Idol who sounded like Kenny Rogers but in NO WAY looked like him. I could go on and on about all the plastic surgery here in Orange County as well, but they already did a few shows about those people. I could tell you about how embarrassing the newest show is...I won't go into how I feel about the other shows...Well...No, I am not going to. I could mention how the internet was down all day yesterday and I felt like I was on an island without any news. Actually, I have been on an island without any news and it's wonderful. This was more like being out of the loop. See I had a few ideas, some not even mentioned here as well. But, I didn't have a lot to work with. I have an out though...My horoscope said, "You may be truly inspired today, but it might be an uphill battle to transform your vision into anything productive," also, to avoid frustration by letting go of my need to show others what I know!!! HAHA

Happy Thursday....

7 comments:

alan said...

Stereotyping...no matter how many of us defy whatever the ones for our region, not only do they persist but some people actually become upset when you don't conform to them!

:o)

alan

Unknown said...

LOL that cracks me up that u mentioned Kenny Rogers.... When i saw him i was like "who...why...what the hell...is that....nahhh couldn't be..IT IS!!???"

Dr. Deb said...

Happy almost TGIF too!

Heidi said...

Kenny R and AI ...I couldn;t agree with u more.

Btw Nancy..I thought this was a very productive post. :)

for_the_lonely said...

It's like I've said..some people just look better with some meat on their bones...Kenny is another fine example of this....LOL

I also laughed hard when I read that the hawks and no caca on your car! I haven't seen the word " caca" in quite come time...but we do call Bandit a caca cat! LOL

Love ya,
Sarah

Jaded said...

The man's skin is pulled so tight his eyelids don't even seem to close when he tries to blink! I don't understand how people like him and Joan Rivers think they look good, when they look so freakish it's terrifying!!!

(and I always feel like I'm back in the dark ages when either my cable or my air conditioning goes out, lol)

A Flowered Purse said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG You know I had to ask my husband who that was, I didn't know until he started talking! I am amazed, it didn't even look like him!!
Too funny!
Awesome on the hawks and no poopin!!
Take care an dhave a great week
Love
di