Sunday, March 26, 2006

Katharine

Here are three of the 70 plus shots that were taken of Katharine last Wednesday. I don't think we have the best ones scanned yet, but we don't have time right now to scan them all. I do think the photographer did a fine job.






I don't care for the outfit that was chosen for this photo, but the colors do show off her eyes.

We see Katharine's manager on Tuesday and she will help us pick out a final head shot for Katharine.

It will be a marathon trip to Studio City probably, we are expecting rain and in California, people do not slow down.






This one is darker than the originals for some reason, probably me.






This shirt was a hand me down and a last minute choice to take. We put it thru the dryer before we left home to get rid of the wrinkles. There are some darling shots of her in this outfit. Some look like gap jean ads, even though I don't think the jeans were gap!

13 comments:

sttropezbutler said...

Good Luck...and DDS*

STB

Do Drive Safely!

TheMommason said...

very nice! I got some great shots of Hunt in the Bahamas but a lot woul hav been usable IF I had taken a reflector.
But I did learn how to use my camera pretty good I Love It.

I only put up ones I didn't have to turn around so not rally of the heashot or comp attempts up yet.

Have fun

Dr. Deb said...

She is a beauty.

for_the_lonely said...

What beautiful pictures! Your girls are simply beautiful! :) I am so glad that you shared this! Be careful on your drive to Studio City! :)

Love you,
Sarah

zbjernak said...

i like the second and the third pic...
as u said...
look more like an ad...

she looks 'almost professional' though

the photographer did a good job...
but i bet the natural beauty of kathrine does make everything easier

Cathy said...

They are beautiful! I like the second one the best. The first one is wonderful as well; good luck!

Heidi said...

Beautiful :)

alan said...

Bet the photographer will tell you how easy such a gorgeous subject makes things!

alan

A Flowered Purse said...

She is absolutley beautiful!!!
What wonderful shots!
I love the outfit!
Good luck!!
love
dianna

Just Jan said...

Those are very beautiful pictures and nicely done. I'm sure she enjoyed having a professional take those.

Lois Lane said...

She is beautiful. Good luck getting all of your ducks in a row.
Lois Lane

author said...

wow ........beautiful !!

Phoebe said...

Oy. I don't envy the parents of a dark-haired beauty such as Katharine. Hormonal boys will come sniffing around in droves!