Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Spoiler

I hate spoilers! I don't read the last page of a book to see who did it. I play by the rules and think others should as well! Especially when it is for a TV show, movie or book, I don't want to know how it ends until the end.

I was told yesterday that one of the final two of the new Apprentice was at a friend's restaurant and mentioned that they are in the final two. That is just wrong if it is true. They must sign some confidentiality agreement, right? UGH

In other news my friend sent me a link to this website that I thought was fun. I am not very good at it though.

Get Certifiied

Happy March!

10 comments:

A Flowered Purse said...

i think they could get in big trouble for sure if they did that. BIGGG trouble, that stuff is supposed to be hush hush!
Have a great week
love
dianna

Just Jan said...

oh my...I had to try...and yes...I hit Harry...LOL

for_the_lonely said...

I despise spoilers as well. What's the pits is when you are at a movie theater and someone talks really loud about what happens next. URGH!

Can you believe that it is MARCH already???? Where the heck does the days go?? LOL

I hope that all is well in sunny California! :)

Love ya,
Sarah

Jaded said...

While I don't actively look for spoilers, sometimes I can't avoid reading ahead when it they give you the warning! It's just like, it's easy to avoid eating a piece of cake when it's not in the house, but if it's in my fridge, look out!!

And I got my certificate on the second try with no beer. I'm about to try it with some drinks. The game cracks me up!!

Grumpy Old Man said...

Ultimate spoiler quote: "In the long run, we are all dead."

--John Maynard, Lord Keynes

Lois Lane said...

Holy crap that was a funny little game. Hahaha! Thanks!
Lois Lane

Dr. Deb said...

I also think that they could get in big legal trouble for that disclosure!!!

!7 days till spring, hooray!

~Deb

sttropezbutler said...

This happened during the Olympics...while I was doing everything not to know who won...those around me conspired to make sure I did know. So tedious.

But maybe things should just be in real time all the time.

STB

Playground In My Mind said...

I bagged eight quail:) I agree about spoilers. Renee

SassyFemme said...

I thought they had to sign so serious non-disclosure legal stuff, agreeing not to reveal anything?