Wednesday, March 22, 2006

NO MORE COOKIES

Friday is the official end of selling this year's Girl Scout cookies. Our troop is done and I turned in the paperwork yesterday. DONE. I don't care to see another cookie for a year. Unfortunately, there are still stragglers out there who want to exchange cookies or buy some still. We have bombarded this town for the past three weeks. Very few people in town want to see another Girl Scout as long as they live! It is such a small town that there are very few places the troops haven't blanketed. On the other hand, it was a good sale.

Today I have to take Katharine to West Hollywood to get her photos taken. She is bringing no less than forty tops of all colors and styles, with a few skirts, jeans and jackets. We have waited over six weeks to get in with this photographer. From the work I have seen, she does great stuff. Katharine is beyond excited. I was going to send her to school for a couple of classes until about 10:00 last night it occurred to me that we will need the time to pack up all the clothing she is bringing and she will need to eat before the shoot. Depending on traffic, it could take two or more hours to get up there. Better to leave some extra time and not get stressed by the traffic that there is bound to be.

I have been very busy with scouts and other things and have not been visiting blogs as often as I should. I will be taking care of that tomorrow. At least until Katharine starts going on auditions and I get busy again. Again, I may not be around as often as I like, but I think of so many of you very often. Plus, think of all the new material I will have, cuz lately, I have been boring myself!!!

Happy Hump Day!

5 comments:

Clandestine said...

what sort of pictures is she having taken? whoa- that can't be right...

what sort of pictures is she going to get? what sort of pictures will they take?

oh you know what i mean! ;)

zbjernak said...

someone's baby is GOING TO HOLLYWOOD....!!!!!

hahahahah...
cool...

wishing u a very best day....

Just Jan said...

I can't believe I survived the girl scout cookie sales...NOT ONE PERSON brought in an order sheet to work this year!!! I think this is the first time I have never been tempted into buying some.

Can't wait to see the pictures Katherine gets taken..that is if you can share them on here.

alan said...

I actually asked at work because my team leader usually sells for his daughter, but he said she wasn't going to this year. The other person I usually buy from is on day shift. It's probably been 15 years since I didn't buy from someone at work!

So on the way out of Dick's I bought from some girls that were there..

alan

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL On the cookies,Even though I haven't eaten one, I am sooooo sick of looking at cookies i can scream. They are at every drug store or supermarket LOL its hard jsut walking past, I miss those cookies.
OOO good luck with the pics,I can't wait to see!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs and love
dianna