Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Tagged

Tagged by Bonny. Thanks Bonn.

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Worked at Import Store for a couple of months at 14.
2. Winchell's Donuts, made donuts & coffee and sold them for three years.
3. Made circuit boards and ended up Purchasing Manager for ten years.
4. Bartender, made drinks for two years, until I broke my ankle and got married.

Four Places I've Lived
1. Santa Ana, CA
2. Huntington Beach, CA
3. Irvine, CA
4. Laguna Beach, CA

Movies I'd Watch Again
1. Almost Famous
2. Spanglish
3. Crash
4. Bad Santa

TV Shows I love to watch
1. House
2. 24
3. Apprentice
4. The L Word

Four of my favourite foods
1. Chicken and homemade noodles
2. Anything Mexican
3. Fresh hot bread
4. Good French Onion Soup (like mine)

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. In bed
2. On the beach in Tahiti (very relaxing)
3. Fishing
4. Connecticut

Four Bloggers I'd like to Tag
1. Sarah
2 Jan
3. Alan
4. Zbjernak
or anybody else who wants to play. I know some who won't! LOL

9 comments:

Heidi said...

"I know some who won't! LOL "

I bow my head in shame ( with a little grin) ;)

Playground In My Mind said...

Getting to know you, getting to know all about you...dumpty dumty dum. ;) that's the second time I sang it. lol Renee

alan said...

Tahiti I'd love to visit, I envy you!

So you tagged me, and I answered, though I am my answers will seem pretty tame, lol!

I added a couple of things; one from a variant of the same meme I saw last week at "Anne Arkham"'s; the other from Blogzie, though I couldn't come up with "5 weird things" at the time, only 3. Another came to me tonight at work, but hate to go back and edit it in now...

Tried to tag Annie, Blogzie, Mary and "the Butler", but don't know if I'll have any luck; thank you for tagging me, it was an honor!

alan

Dr. Deb said...

Tahiti. Wow, sounds great!

~Deb

A Minha Sombra said...

Thanks for yhe visit...

Alexiev said...

Los invito a mi sitio:

http://www.alexiev.elementoad.com.ar

Just Jan said...

I'll get mine up before bed tonight...I have tons to do before I fly out to Florida in the morning for my Birthday!! This tag will be a fun one.

A Flowered Purse said...

LOL i just did that tag!!!
Love your answers!
Have a great weekend!
Love
dianna

author said...

always a lovely visit...
always fun to get to know more about you!
Glad things are going well.

Thanks for thinking of us.