Sunday, November 27, 2005

Photo Sunday Again

We went to my cousin's for a cousin's party. We had a delightful time. I will introduce you to some of my family! There were about thirty more cousins, first cousins once removed and second cousins that I did not photograph. At some point one must put down the camera and chat! I was also obsessed with getting a shot of Zoe and Katharine for our Christmas card.


Aunt Juanita, Cousin Tere, Aunt Dorothy and Ronnie


My brother Clark and my sister in law Kelly


Cousins, Lindsay, Katharine, Zoe, Alyssa, Alec and Drew


Zoe and Katharine


My niece Alyssa and Katharine


Zoe and Katharine again


My lovely cousin K and her mother, my adored Aunt Dorothy


David looking better


Cuzsis Pam, Aunt Dorothy and Cuzbro Ronnie

11 comments:

Grumpy Old Man said...

I look better than . . . what?

Nancy said...

Ding ding, you look better since your surgery!

Heidi said...

Both of you are riot...lol

Great photos of your family...Thanx for sharing.

I n g e r said...

What a beautiful family! I love Photo Sunday!

Phoebe said...

I almost feel as if I've seen the photos before! Oh, I did on the family blog!

Great shots.

Just Jan said...

great photos of you family...where's the one of you ;)

thanks for sharing.

Blogzie said...

What a lovely family!

Thanks so much for sharing.

x0x0x

Cathy said...

What a beautiful family.
Where are the picturtes of you!?

SassyFemme said...

Y'all look so happy! Enjoyed looking at the pictures. :)

for_the_lonely said...

What a lovely family you have! And they are all so photogenic! LL The pics of Zoe and Katherine came out great too ! You can tell that they truly love one another!

Hope that your weekend was great!

Love,
Sarah

Karen said...

great pics !
thanks for sharing.
you look like you have a happy, loving family :)

hugs,
Karen