Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunrise and Canyon Photos

I took some of these photos the other morning at sunrise. Sun thru the eucalyptus trees. Others were taken later in the morning, of the clouds in the canyon below us. Like looking at the lost City of Atlantis emerge.

Sometimes we are in the fog, as previously shown in other posts. This morning we were above the fog and clouds. No two mornings are the same. The previous owner of this house told me that eight years ago. He was right.




















11 comments:

Just Jan said...

I have just decide that where you are is where i want to live...lol.

I have to have that veiw someday before I die.

What an awesome gift to beable see that on a regular basis...I'm so jealous..lol

Thanks for sharing.

Carie said...

wow what an amazing view, its so beautiful...man I want to live in a place like that...where I am in with all the beauty of nature, man I miss Washington right now

for_the_lonely said...

That is some thick fog! You could've fooled me with the fog..to me it looks like the ocean! Hope that you are having a great weekend!

Love you,
Sarah

Cindy said...

Awesome pictures Nancy! Spectacular even.

Heidi said...

Beautiful Nancy..Just Beautiful.

Jaded said...

Those are so beautiful. I'm comining to visit...get the room ready, lol.

Playground In My Mind said...

It is heavenly, Nancy. Just heavenly. Thank you for the pictures of beauty. It is so nice to have a lift today. Renee

Pete said...

looks like you could slice a hunk out and serve it up for brekky!!

Dr. Deb said...

Gorgeous pictures. They have a lofty feel. BTW, how are you feeling? Hope you are doing better

zbjernak said...

my room too..
i will be coming for to stay for a month or two...

lovely sea of clouds...
any koala bear there? eucalyptus tree are for koalas...heheheheh

where are u staying...laguna beach? it isn't a beach? how come there is canyons...sea of clouds?

Jan said...

totally cool....beautirul pictures. I can only imagine being there and see that for myself...