Saturday, October 22, 2005

It's all about me.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Chevy Chase

2. Where was your first kiss?
At my house.

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Only my brothers, when I was a kid.

5. Have you ever sang in front of a large number of people?
Only in front of inebriated friends and family, when everybody
gets together to play music and sing. I prefer to blend in! LOL

6. What's the first things you notice about the preferred sex?
Hair, hands, eyes, teeth, arms, in that order.

7. What really turns you on?
A great smile.

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
Carmel blended drink.

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Being afraid to tell my parents I was pregnant at 14.

10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
No.

11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I can whistle with my fingers in my mouth. Very loudly.

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. A young Judy Garland, Wynonna and lately, Rosie.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
No, my Tivo is full of need to watch new shows.

14. Did you have braces?
Yes, three full years. I still have nightmares that I lost
my retainer.

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yep. 5'6" Although being a tall Redwood to climb,
would have been fun.

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the
opposite sex has done for you?
I can't think of just one. Some are way to personal.
Hub has done many romantic things for me though.

17. When do you know it's love?
When I cannot think of doing anything without
him in my plans. When I told a friend I was going to
marry him, right after I met him.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Some Spanish.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Never.

20. What magazines do you read?
Sunset, People, Home, Woman's Day.

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Several times. No big deal. Just a big car!

22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, a cousin, grandparents, and then my parents,
in that order.

23. Do you watch MTV?
Nope. CMT for me!

24. What's something that really annoys you?
Bad drivers, drivers who do not pay attention to the road.
People who think they get paid just to show up to work.
Bad service! Contractors who are always late, if they show up.
People who hurt others on purpose.
Not all in that order.

25. What's something you really like?
Gardening, fishing, writing, reading, TV, dinners with the
whole family at the table. Feeding birds, photography.
Not in that order.

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
I am not sure what to think of him, so I would not say that
I like him. I like his music though.

27. Can you dance?
Anybody can dance. I just do it poorly.

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Couple of days. Won't tell why! I suppose now I don't need
to, but it was a lifetime ago.

29. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into
the emergency room?
Twice, both times I had compound breaks in my left ankle.
Once after a car accident, but it was not rushed.

30. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes. I like to get to know people better.

I took this from Annie's blog. It would be fun if some others would
do it too! Come on.....please

10 comments:

Anne said...

nice. you seem like such a fun human! i still crack-up when i remember the huahine parallel we share. hope you are having a relaxing weekend, after all the recent upheaval.

Karen said...

my fave was:

17. When do you know it's love?
When I cannot think of doing anything without
him in my plans. When I told a friend I was going to
marry him, right after I met him.

how sweet :)
I enjoyed reading this and getting to know you even better.
hugs,
Karen

Cathy said...

Thanks for this!!!
Fun fun...I'm off to do it right now.

Heidi said...

Nancy..This was nice..Thanx for sharing more about yourself. :)

"25. What's something you really like?
TV, dinners with the
whole family at the table"

I had to look twice at this one...I thought u meant TV dinners with the whole family at the table..lol

lightfeather said...

I'm just catching up and loving every entry! Great posts! Am still giggling about cellophane. In my house we call it plastico!

Lighty

Dr. Deb said...

Hey Nancy,

Here are two sources.

http://www.drgreene.com/21_1759.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/09/06/health/webmd/main820168.shtml

~Deb

zbjernak said...

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Yes. A young Judy Garland, Wynonna and lately, Rosie.


hehehe rosie o'donnell... hmmmm ...i see kakakakakakak

Phoebe said...

Clearly this questionnaire was written for participants who count their years in the low double digits! No one ever would ask me if I watch MTV. Too old. (Although I never watched it when I was younger. Daniela once tried to explain MTV to me in the days when all they showed were music videos. She said you had to watch 7 bad ones to see one good one!)

zbjernak said...

i did it

Clandestine said...

i did this, too!