Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Dog's Pet Peeves

1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not funny at all!

2. Yelling at me for barking... I'M A FRIGGIN' DOG, YOU IDIOT!

3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?

4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose... stop it!

5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons... now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.

6. The sleight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! WhooooHoooooooo what a proud moment for the top of the
food chain!

7. Taking me to the vet for "the big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!

8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet!

9. Dog sweaters. Hello ???... Haven't you noticed the fur?

10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.

Now lay off me on some of these things. We both know who's boss here!!!

I didn't write this. It was an email I received and thought it was funny and nine of ten are true!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Funny! Thanx for sharing.

Cindy said...

That was funny! Shelby has to not only sniff my friends crotches, she licks everyone.
Men, she's afraid of men, but if one hangs around long enough she will eventually get close enough to lick him too.
Shelby actually likes going to the vet every time! There's cats all over the place and for some reason that's all she ever remembers!

Puffer said...

Hilaroius!
I used to have a basset hound and she was a real test to my patience some days. She got quilled by a porcupine 4x and rolled in fish guts.
But she was cute

Puffer said...

I mean Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a dog person but I get his drift :)