Saturday, June 18, 2005

PMSing, Close this page now....

For the last couple of days I have been PMSing. Bad enough to be premenopausal as well. I know, more than you would like to know! Like in the movie, Steel Magnolias, I feel like Ouiser, who said, "I'm not crazy, I have just been in a very bad mood for the last forty years!" Maybe not forty years for me, but for the last few days and I DON'T LIKE IT!

I have been overly sensitive to everything. Feel like crying at the drop of a hat. Have absolutely no patience at all.

Can't stand constant yacking. Dogs barking. Gardeners with blowers, which are outlawed in our town. Tree trimmers with chain saws on Saturday are particularly pissing me off. Telephone ringing off the hook. Somebody a couple of houses away using a table saw, that is getting on my nerves too!

I just want to go into a dark room and hide until this passes! I don't recall ever feeling this crappy. Could be from stress as well, I suppose. Not enough aspirin in the world to take it away either, and believe me I have tried! Caffeine didn't work this morning and I have been up since four!

I have a mound of laundry to do, that could be depressing me. Have to think about what to have for dinner tonight and that gets to be annoying after fifteen years or so! I wish I could afford a chef who prepares healthy meals and serves them to the family nightly....Oh, that would be the life. No more shouts of, we are out of milk! The chef could do all the grocery shopping! Oh, I can dream, can't I?

I have to decide on a new car. That has been a thorn in my side for weeks. I have til August to make up my mind. I just don't know!!!!!

I will be fine in a day or so, I realize. So, I suppose I will go watch Into the West again. I really like this series, but had trouble concentrating on all the people in the movie. It is so full of characters and I truly have to concentrate to remember all their names, so when they die, I will mourn them appropriately! I can email Cindy. She will answer any questions I might have about Into the West!

Okay, enough woe is me shit! Later.....

3 comments:

Grumpy Old Man said...

Another reason for the G.O.M. to stay at the office on a beautiful Saturday!

Anne said...

hope you feel better soon.
rainy and gray here today.

Heidi said...

Nancy..I hear ya..Been there, done that, felt that..It sucks :(


Hope u feel better soon..Here are some suggestions..

http://www.ncpamd.com/PMS.htm