Friday, June 24, 2005

The Graduate Zoe



Here is a photo of Zoe (TOP) and her friend after 8th grade graduation. It was a very nice graduation, as graduations go. Did need the tissues! I really should get some pretty handkerchiefs! I know as I get older, I will just cry more. Note to self: Look up the meaning of handkerchiefs!

Some of the kids made a cd for all 265 graduating eighth graders. It was very thoughtful and my cynical self thought that they would only have the cool kids or their buddies on the cd. I must apologize, because they obviously had a list of names and got at least one shot of each student. I felt bad for thinking poorly of these generous kids! Bad mommy! Bad mommy!

Today has been a lazy day....And that is okay....

2 comments:

Puffer said...

We celebrate Grade 7 grad here. Congrats to your daughters for graduating and for layering the hair!
I hope you didn't cry too much. I even get emotional as a teacher when kids hit little milestones.
It's all good.
Gotta make dinner now!

Cindy said...

The cd was a great idea! Something that she can keep forever and ever.
Lazy days are always good. It's going to be 90+ again today. Supposed to go to a graduation party today, which is outdoors. I think I'm gonna pass. The older I get, the less I enjoy the heat.