Sunday, July 03, 2005

AOL or Blogger?

I have heard a couple people have received returned mail from my blogger account or email. I have my blog set up to notify me via AOL mail when somebody comments.

I thought these emails only came to me. I am trying to find out why they have been returned. I have notified the Postmaster and have turned off this blogger feature.

I am confused. I realized that I was getting comments, but no email notifications, yesterday. I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I noticed this morning that the comments that I left for a couple of people came back to me as mailer demons. My comments are still listed on their blogs, but their email notifications came back to me as undeliverable. Both were AOL users. One of them was yours.
Hmmmmmmm, does that mean it's an AOL issue, yeah I think so!

Nancy said...

Yes, as usual, an AOL issue...Heidi is having the same problem. I received comments, just no email notifications. Which just means I have to go to my blog to check comments...

The thing that bugs me is that people are getting returned mail, which they didn't generate. They made comments, but they didn't send mail to AOL, they commented on my blog...DUMB...

Still awaiting a reply from the postmaster...Not holding my breath though....

Anne said...

i got a returned mail-thingie via mb's blog yesterday. really weird! definitely a glitch of some sort.

majamom said...

hey gals,
same problem here, of course I havent a clue whats going on in the internal tech world of the blogosphere. I have noticed my AOL running slower then my mind this past week.(grrrrrr) so frustrating!
Bright colors falling from the sky tonight. Soak them up!
MB