Monday, July 11, 2005

Interview Me

This is from Sarah and it sounds fun....So, here goes....

Here's how it works:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are your questions!

1. What word do you almost always spell wrong?

Rediculous, which should be ridiculous.

2. What is your favorite scent? Why?

Lavender...It is calming to me. I have it all over the house.

3. Are you superstitious?

Yes, but only about telling a lie to get out of an event or work. If I used somebody's name, I would feel bad if something happened to them...I once said a relative died to get out of work and felt guilty the whole day. Never again.

4. What is your biggest crutch?

Zanax....For panic attacks, but not daily. However, I know they are there if I need them.

5. Have you ever gone to a dinner party, only to go out to eat afterwards because you didn't fill up on food? ( No worries, I have! ) LOL

Yes, because I don't want people thinking to themselves or out loud, that I should stick with the salad! So, I would only eat a very small amount.

Have fun!

3 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

These are great!!!

I always spell probablly wrong..see what I mean? LOL

Hope that you have a great Monday!
Love ya,
Sarah

Cindy said...

Ok, I wasn't going to play. Because I hate having to think up questions.

But interview me.

And this could not even be any freakier...........zanax is also my crutch. I don't take them every day........but I want a supply on hand so I know I have them when I need them.

A Minha Sombra said...

Hi, im from Portugal..

:)