Thursday, July 07, 2005

Bazoombas

I titled this post Bazoombas, because the word has already landed me in Google under bazoombas!

I saw the referring URL and couldn't resist clicking it yesterday and right there was my little blog, at the bottom of page one! Yes, bazoombas.

When I broke my toe, Lightfeather commented about breaking her fall with her bazoombas. And now we are forever in Googleville. I couldn't stop laughing. One of those laughs that wouldn't stop and was uncontrollable. The good for your stomach muscles kind of laugh.

At first I wondered who the hell would google bazoombas...Duh.... Giant bazoombas. Bazoombas of all kinds, all in Google. It started me wondering what other words would lead to my blog. I was going to research it, but got occupied doing something else. Frankly, it makes me a bit nervous... But, I will look into it at some point!

Okay kids, be careful out there!

8 comments:

Jaded said...

Oh the fame you've found without actually baring your bazoombas!!

That's too funny. I've never tried to google my stuff. I'm still always shocked that people show up and read it.

Heidi said...

"The good for your stomach muscles kind of laugh."

The kind when you need a depends..lol

I'm almost afraid to google mine..Nancy I give u permission..lol

Cindy said...

Nancy,
We both got messages from the fairy godmother! Make sure you check mine! Thank you for pointing her out to me. I just thought of what I will say back to her.
Some day, I'll show you my google.

BonnyT said...

All I know is that I will never drown...:D

Too funny.

And VERY intriguing how the Fairy Godmother is hovering over our lunch table lately, eh? ;)

Puffer said...

I went through a phase where I tried to make up words. Your blog reminded me of this.
Bazoombas I am going to use tomorrow in a sentence to someone.
you make me laugh
thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for teaching me a new word! i like it

Dr. Deb said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. Hope your nephew can get the help he needs, maybe your brother will find that seeking a therapist can be a good thing. BTW, I thought it was so funny for you to be linked to Bazoombas!

lightfeather said...

Yeah! A claim to fame or some degree of separation of it! Bazoombas! I needed a really good laugh tonight and you provided it! Google my bazoomba baby! LOL!