Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I've been tagged

My Lifetime

Tagged by Bonny, or Bonn to me!


10 Years Ago: I will go out on a limb here and say it was hot. Nothing really sticks out in my head. I had been married for 5 years and had a two and three year old though! Maybe that's why!

5 Years Ago: August 2000 - Again, hmm. I had been married ten years and my kids were seven and eight! We had lived in Laguna since 97. Came from Stepford Irvine. Actually, it could have been the year we went to Italy...That was very nice.

Yesterday: Had a doctor appt. Went to the grocery store with Zoe. Took Katharine to rehearsal, picked her up too. The cleaners cleaned the house. Posted three times, did laundry. Walked thru my still clean garage and loved that!

Today: I am going back to sleep soon. Have been up since before three. Emailed back and forth with Cindy. Will be taking Katharine to rehearsal and picking her up again too. Then the nightly dinner question and the preparing of the food!

Tomorrow: I am meeting with the woman in charge of girl scouts. I am getting all my schedules for being the nut manager for the whole town! FUN? There is a sale at the crack of dawn at Hobie's. Not going. Don't do lines, of any kind!

5 snacks I enjoy: turkey and cheese rolled up, chips and good salsa, fritos, sourdough toast, watermelon.

5 bands that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs:Dixie Chicks, Lonestar, George Strait, Shania Twain, Gretchen Wilson. Those are only some of the country, but I do like many other kinds of music too.

6 things I would do with $100,000,000: One hundred million dollars? I would buy a home in Huahine, A home on a lake, buy things for people when I felt like it, just becasue I care and not because they expect it, and probably a big fishing boat! I would give money to charity too. And a staff to cook and clean and a trainer and masseuse. BTW, I changed it to six things! LOL

5 bad habits I have: Smoking, eating the wrong foods, not exercising enough, bad language, procrastination.

5 things I like doing: Watching movies, TV, fishing, computer, being home with my family.

5 things I would never wear: A thong, anything with words across the ass, horizontal stripes, high heels (left ankle broken twice), tube tops.

6 TV shows I like: House (HE ROCKS), Deadwood, Six Feet Under, Queer Eye, 24, L-word, Queer as Folk...(I know there are 7!)

5 movies I like: Primary Colors, Finding Neverland, Being Julia, Almost Famous, Coneheads

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Maya Angelou, Elton John, Kieffer Sutherland, Kathy Bates, Merle Haggard. And a shitload of dead people!

5 biggest joys at the moment: Family, friends, blogging and otherwise, where we live, watching my daughters laugh, laughing and bantering with my hubby.

I tag Heidi!

8 comments:

Heidi said...

>I tag Heidi!

Oyevey! The pressure!!!!!! lol

Anne said...

wow, nancy
i am honored to be on your bloglist! you just made my day, shucks...thanks so much.

Just Jan said...

oh cool....another country fan. YOu make me tired reading how busy your days are...how do you do it...lol

lightfeather said...

You know what Nancy? The more I know you, the more I like you even better!

I love reading these, by the way.

Anne said...

oh, and i totally LOVE deadwood. so much. timothy oliphant is such a babe, yes? i liked keith carradine as wild bill too, however brief!

Jenny said...

Love your blog!

Mike said...

being tagged is a sin...repent for that.
God 58
sinners 0
TCOJCOEMLDS

Playground In My Mind said...

Very cool way to get to know you better :) Renee