Saturday, August 27, 2005

Word Verification

I have set up the word verification. Hope you all don't mind it. It says that it will elimate blog spam sent out by machines. As it takes a real live person to type in the verification word...

This is just a test...Thought I would give it a try. Let me know if you find it annoying and I will take that into consideration when I decide if it works or not! LOL

I am tired of the blog spammers!

In other news it is HOT. 75 degrees at 4:30 am! Yikes, what does that mean when the sun comes up? Hot hot hot!

I am also posting so the photos of yesterday's post make their way down the post road. Sarah will no longer have to wash her eyes out with holy water! And we won't have to look at the ugly creature no mo!

I am keeping Lighty and Jaded and her friend in my thoughts. I feel so bad for all concerned.

Enjoy the weekend, as best you can....This goes for all of you!


Sunset from Huahine

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Nancy, your the 4th blogger this week with word verif..I had no idea what it meant..I thought I was banned..lol until another blogger mentioned about the spam..I don't mind the extra 4 seconds to post..lol As long as it helps you get rid of it.

Have a great weekend.

Cindy said...

So far, I've only got one spammer. I don't think I will mind writing in the extra letter, as long as I can read them!

Just Jan said...

no problems here...I just did the same thing on my blog...too much spam going round.

beautiful sunset.

for_the_lonely said...

LOL!!! You are too funny..and so sweet! LOL :)

Hope that you have had a wonderful weekend! Love you!

Sarah