Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Photos

This is my third post for today...Guess I don't have enough to do! LIAR....Anyhow, click on the links for full size photos!

The first photo was taken this foggy drippy morning. This is an orchid that has come back for year four. I think it is very pretty.

orchid

This photo was taken this morning as well. The spider has gotten it's prey. I can't wait to see, what it has tomorrow...And this spider spins a new fabulous web nightly. Right Phoebe??? She was here and saw it, and photographed it with her killer digital camera. Mine is a Dimage 5mp and hers is an 8mp Canon, I believe!

spider in drippy web

This is Charlie/Steve having dinner with Zoe and me last night!
He had his own seat at the table and was a good boy. Just sat there. He was rewarded for his table manners!

Charlie/Steve at the dinner table

14 comments:

Just Jan said...

I just love your charlie/steve...he's sooooo cute...lol

Grumpy Old Man said...

You rock, sistuh.

Nancy said...

Thanks Jan. We like him enough to give him a place at the table the other night! LOL
Although, we could not give him a plate, flatware or anything else, because he would have eaten it...One step at a time! LOL

GOM. I love you. Thanks for the sistuh thingy. It cracked me up for several reasons!

ejw said...

Charlie/Steve is darling! You must be a dog charmer... my sister's dog Chester, a beardie/ countersurfer regularly makes off with dinner for 6 before she can even get it on the table. I won't tell her about Charlie/Steve. It'll just make her feel inadequate:).

lightfeather said...

Your pictures just made me smile! Pure and simple. They just made me smile!

for_the_lonely said...

Charlie could sit at my dinner table any time! :)

Love ya,
Sarah

Anne said...

you take great photos.
i love the orchid-a cymbidium, right?
have a good wednesday...

ejw said...

Thanks for your message! I tried to walk Bernard on a leash, but he's 15 pounds of uncooperative and it only served to infuriate me. He had 360 degrees of open space to choose from and he picked the 5 degrees that contained rat infested ivy... He's a complete imp and I love him all the more for it!
I found your blog just hitting the 'next' button on my own. Your orchids caught my eye. Then I saw Charlie/Steve and THEN enjoyed some of your posts. Very funny:)

I dug up an old post of Chester, my sister's terribly behaved but loveable Beardie, and reposted it. You might enjoy. His eyes are rolled toward my sister who he is listening to intently. Hard to believe that devoted creature can steal and inhale an entire rotisserie chicken in seconds.... but I have seen it.

Thanks again. Enjoy your blog...Erin

Cindy said...

Great shots! I love Charlie/Steve at the table.

Jaded said...

Love the pics, even though I hate spiders. And Charliesteve looked so cute!!

Karen said...

love all the pics--especially Charlie/Steve !

Heidi said...

Awesome pics Nancy..Beautiful and adorable.. ;)

Phoebe said...

Yup, that spider absorbs the old web and spins a new one seemingly every night. My pix weren't as good because there was no water on the web so it didn't show up well. Your shots are great.

Charlie/Steve must be growing up if he sat like a gentleman at the table. Good boy!

Jenny said...

Beautiful pictures!