Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday Morning Flower Shots

This is a cluster of varigated double impatiens

Three double impatiens


This is a what it looks like as one. Pretty huh?

a lone double impatien


This is another kind of fuchsia that I like.

Deep pink with purple fuchsia


This is yet another shot of the ever blooming orchid.

The orchid, again


This is a different variety of fuchsia. Smaller yet, prolific.

Smaller fuchsia


This is a shot of them there hills. Not as beautiful as on clear days. Southern view, and no ocean can be seen. When the fog goes away, I will take a shot of all the layers of hills and the beautiful blue Pacific Ocean. But, some sun would help! LOL

shot of hazy canyon

12 comments:

for_the_lonely said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again..you are living in a slice of heaven! :)

Love you,
Sarah

Anne said...

a new day, a new way to carry on, eh, nancy? thanks for the pretty flowers... i love my fuchsias too.

Cindy said...

I see now why you never sleep. Seriously, God's country for sure!

Karen said...

simply beautiful !
my eyes got all cloudy taking in the pure beauty of it.
hugs,
Karen

BonnyT said...

Beautiful shots, Nance...

(PS..you know I was kidding on my comment, right??)

Heidi said...

Beautiful pictures..Just want to comment on " The Haze"....I was at the beach today and it was extremely hazy...You literally could not see anyone in front of you..Very strange feeling. It became dark and hazy with lots of fog sweeping bye everyone until it burnt off from the sun that was trying to get through...Of course me the worry wort was concerned with the people in the water..There was no way for the lifeguards to see them.

zbjernak said...

now this flowers are lovely...
felt embarassed with the one i took
heheheheh

www.1pic4all.blogspot.com

Playground In My Mind said...

I love the flora and fauna. I am so excited that you are going to post a picture of the Pacific. Hurry, hurry:) Come on Mother Nature and cooperate!!! :) Renee

EngLee said...

Great pictures! Post more! :)

lightfeather said...

Such great examples of the finest in life. So glad to finally be online and catch up.

Love to you!
Lighty

Dr. Deb said...

I absolutely love the pictures. The colors are so fantastic.

Carie said...

those pictures are so pretty, I love the mountains, and I love the flowers lol...I live close to the mountains, wish I lived in them though lol